Gun Devil Gun Devil

great animation

But goddamn! Get better music! it seriously brought down the enjoyment level I might have experienced.

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

I like your stuff

I've been watching your flashes for awhile, but I don't think I've ever reviewed any. Anyway; you prove to be a phenominal animator as always, but your might want to put a little more thought into your plots. It just seems kind of hokey. No offense of course.

So Start Wearing Purple So Start Wearing Purple

YAAAAAAY

Something the slightest bit original for once! Graphics are AWESOME! And so is that song!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Nicely done

It's amazing how chasing a stray fly can be made interesting by making it in anime, and giving the main character pointless superhuman powers.

On a side note: The animation is mindblowingly flawless, the backrounds are just perfect, and you probably have that drawing pad and photoshop on your computer.

I wish I did too, but I'm too lazy to raise the money for them.

Good job!

Coldplay - Spies Coldplay - Spies

Nice

Well done my friend. Awesome animation, artistry, camerawork, and damn good job on the design for the spies.

I'm not going to say that Coldplay sucks; even though that's how I feel, because I'm not a deuchebag. Particularily good song by Coldplay.

Totsugeki responds:

Thx for your nice comment, and also thx for not puting 0 cuz you don't like coldplay xD - Take care!

Pokemon Snot Green Part 2 Pokemon Snot Green Part 2

The jokes get a little stale after awhile, but I enjoyed it anyway.

Anyway, you just said everything everyone was thinking during those games. Good job, glad someone thought of it.

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

Nice animation

Bad song. The lyrics, the backround techno thingy, wowowowowoow. That was just annoying as shit. And when they got to the chorus, I just wanted to kill myself.

Animation was good though.

"Girls" "Girls"

The strange thing is...

most girls do this sort of thing, and dont' even realize it. Sure, you can say that some are different. This is true sometimes. But for the most part, girls like assholes. I mean... shit. I'd throw myself in front of a train for my girlfriend. Somehow I doubt that she'd notice.

There is a way however. When you walk into a room, forget that all the girls exhist. Only talk to the girls that talk to you first. The LOVE it when you do this.

Oh yeah, sub-par graphics, alright sound effects, nice humor.

Christmas Countdown 17th Christmas Countdown 17th

hmm

Well I have to say, more entertaining than the gay snowman thing, that sucked; however, this one was alright. Kinda funny. The random yells, the dog that had nothing to do with anything. Pretty good. Oh, and yes, Walmart does suck major ass.

The whole thing was just kind of ok. Not terribly brilliant, artistic, or hilarious laugh out loud. But entertaining, isn't that what it's all about? Entertainment. It doesn't have to be genius, it just doesn't have to bore me. Though I would suggest that you up the anty on your animation and jokes.

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

Funny

I loved the movie, Apocolypse Now, so I got the references. The only thing that bugged me was the mouth movement. Otherwise, great job man!

See, this is the difference between Republicans and Democrats. I'm democratic, and I voted high! So drop your pride and shut up!

"and all the children are insane..."